Could somebody help a newbie please?

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Fri Sep 4 16:12:09 UTC 1998

Along with Stefan's overview you might find "Applications Programming in
Smalltalk-80(TM): How to use Model-View-Controller (MVC)" by Steve
Burbeck at http://st-www.cs.uiuc.edu/users/smarch/st-docs/mvc.html to be
a help. It covers MVC as it was implemented in ParcPlace Smalltalk-80
v2.0 -- an early version not much divergent from Squeak's MVC
implementation (starting with v2.5 the MVC architecture changed quite a
bit).

-- Dwight