Crashing Squeak

Andreas Raab raab at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Mon Sep 21 21:22:54 UTC 1998

Bill,

> sometimes it had (leaving off the addresses)
>     Object>become:
>     (someClass)>doesNotUnderstand:
>     Behavior>removeSelectorSimply:

This is pretty strange from my point of view. Why should result
#doesNotUnderstand: in a #become: operation?!

> The good news is that I now have a 2.2 beta image saved that can be
> crashed on cue with a few simple steps:

Good! Can you send me copy?

> I'm currently running in Windows NT 4.0 SP 3, using the VM "v2.0.1.10
> 1998/07/23 19:26:53 raab Exp".

If it's been in all version back to 1.XY then it's relatively unlikely
that this is some platform specific problem (nearly everything has
changed since then ;-) Are you able to reproduce your problem on any other
platform?

  Andreas
--
Linear algebra is your friend - Trigonometry is your enemy.
+===== Andreas Raab ============= (raab at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de) =====+