Does Squeak include a generic node class?

Sam Adams ssadams at us.ibm.com
Tue Sep 22 18:46:40 UTC 1998

Nope, but I just posted the code for TreeWorks80.cs to UIUC.  It should be
available in a couple of days under the name 'TreeWorks80.cs'.
TreeWorks80 was a comprehensive set of models, editors, views and controllers
for hierarchical structures.
It was originally written by Lynn Fogwell and Ken Auer at KSC in the early
90's, and was included in the KSC ST archives that were released last year.
I ported the code to Squeak 1.23 and it worked fine there, along with the rest
of the KSC libraries and my compatibility mods to the image.
I haven't ported it to 2.1+ yet, but the model objects at least should work
fine.

Regards,
Sam

Sam S. Adams, Distinguished Engineer, IBM Network Computing Software Division
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>