About explicit metaclasses and old experiences with them

Alan Kay alank at wdi.disney.com
Mon Sep 14 14:55:11 UTC 1998

Joe --

I guess I will volunteer to put it online over the next few weeks. Or
perhaps I will wait just a little longer until the next real rev of Squeak
with its own WYSIWYG webpages (coming real soon) -- It would be nice to be
able to use the careful formatting I did for the original SIGPLAN draft...

Cheers,

Alan

-----