Base image, Windows look

Stephen Travis Pope stp at limbo.create.ucsb.edu
Tue Sep 1 07:36:05 UTC 1998

> Has anyone tried creating Windows-look
> widgets with Morphic?  I'm thinking about trying it myself (subclassing
> from Morph, etc.) but I wouldn't mind if some other folks pitched in, too.

Sam Adams and Andreas Raab made a pretty good first cut at a Windoze
LookAndFeel for Squeak 1.31. Look in
ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu/Smalltalk/Squeak/Goodies/Windoze-1-3-3.cs and related files.

stp

_ Stephen Travis Pope
_ Center for Research in Electronic Art Technology (CREATE)
_ Dept. of Music, Univ. of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB)
_ stp at create.ucsb.edu,  http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp/