A wrinkle in the release process

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Thu Apr 22 01:06:28 UTC 1999

Just as a follow up: I'm about to do the same for the Windows package (e.g.,
remove it IMMEDIATELY and put a Squeak2.4a out as soon as Dan puts out the
new image).

Sorry for the inconvenience,
  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+