Squeak -> Objective-C translation

Marcel Weiher marcel at system.de
Thu Apr 8 13:07:13 UTC 1999

This looks like a job for the plugin interface.  The Objective-C
translator could make plugin creation much easier, but there would
have to be some additional support in order to make it happen.

It really is at an early stage right now, but with some help from
the community, I think it could become really helpful.

Marcel

Begin forwarded message:

> I fear that I will start coding, develop a strong liking for
Morphic, get