Squeak and MP3 support? (& DVD too!)

Adam Hill ahill at users.arco.com
Fri Apr 2 15:51:28 UTC 1999

Before people jump on Steven for the negativity of his post. Remember, he is
the Squeak sound guy.

Musicians *in general* have better hearing than the rest of us. They can
hear things us no-earplug-wearing-mowing-our yard-for-X-years can hear.

Though the DVD stuff sound interesting, I doubt we could get Macrovision to
let us put their encryption algorithms into Open Source. There are many
unencrypted discs however.

adam hill...

(I am still recovering from a 16 bit/44kHz Vs 24/96 argument)