Calling methods from primitives

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Thu Apr 29 17:20:35 UTC 1999

What if you altered the instruction pointer (IP) and stack pointer (SP; to
push any parameters) and then called interpret?  Would that work?  Also,
would the debugger be able to handle having the primitive context on the
stack?

It seems to me if that would work, it should then be trivial to implement a
macro for doing message sends from the VM (or pluggable prims).

- Stephen