[BUG]Report

Joshua Gargus gargus at ugrad.cs.ualberta.ca
Wed Apr 21 23:33:41 UTC 1999

This seems to be because it sends the 'max' message to an empty
OrderedCollection (since there aren't any new changesets since 2.4
was released.)  Try this fix:

'From Squeak 2.3 of January 14, 1999 on 21 April 1999 at 5:25:01 pm'!

!ChangeSorter class
	methodsFor: 'as yet unclassified'
	stamp: 'jcg 4/21/1999 17:02'!

highestNumberedChangeSet
	"ChangeSorter highestNumberedChangeSet"
	| oc |
	oc _ (self allChangeSetNames
		select: [:aString | aString startsWithDigit]
		thenCollect: [:aString | aString initialInteger]).
	oc size > 0 ifTrue: [ ^ oc max] ifFalse: [ ^ 0 ]
! !