[ENH] Wheel mouse support for Win95/98

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Apr 20 18:56:53 UTC 1999

> > I couldn't figure out why you did that, so I just chose key up and key
> down.
> > I thought command-up was reserved for 'jump to top of document' and
> > command-down for 'jump to end of document'.
>
> I didn't know these reserved meanings - is this a Windows thing? If you
> think another modifier would be better, that's no problem at all. How
> about option?

Ctrl-Up and Ctrl-Down are currently unused in Squeak.

> > I'll have to look into mouse wheelin' for the NT version so I might as
> well
> > align my solution to your's.
>
> If you modify your code to generate command+up/down keystrokes you should
> be able to just file in my changeset and happily go scrolling :-)

And if you send me the VM changes for Windows I'll just put them into the
standard VM with 2.4.

  Andreas

--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+