Squeak-Alice RE: Squeak 2.4 for Windows

Pierce, Jeff S. Jeff.S.Pierce at disney.com
Thu Apr 22 21:35:17 UTC 1999

> : scheduler getFPS
>
> Check that out: scheduler getFPS results 5.88235294117395

[...]

> I've tried WonderlandCameraMorph->stepping->stepTime at 500.

Note that the scheduler frame rate is really the _simulation_ frame rate;
if you leave the step time for WonderlandCameraMorph at 1 it's approximately
the rendering frame rate too.  But if you change that value you'll get an
approximate maximum of (1000 / X) frames per second.  However, if you're
already running below 8-10 fps it probably looks fairly choppy already, so
you might not have much to lose.

Jeff