Win95 sound problem

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Wed Apr 28 18:18:02 UTC 1999

Not true. As long as there are the right driver installed (and if playing
sounds from the media player works this should be the case) everything
should be just fine. This is a weird problem indeed...

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+