[FIX] Play With Me 5 Misbehaving

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Fri Apr 30 15:53:22 UTC 1999

>On Squeak 4.2b on my iMac (with all upgrades presently on-line
>installed), I can't seem to get PWM5 to work.  When I deiconicize the
>window, the system freezes, and Command-dotting out of it leads to a
>parade of error notifiers.
>
>Am I the only one?

No, and a fix is on the way with the next updates.
You can fix it yourself for now by defining...

!TextOnCurve methodsFor: 'as yet unclassified' stamp: 'di 4/30/1999 08:06'!
composeAll
	self composeLinesFrom: firstCharacterIndex
		withLines: OrderedCollection new
		atY: container top.! !

This got orphaned by the changes for faster type-in.

	- Dan