Collapsible tree view? (see Bob's Browser)

shaping at bigfoot.com shaping at bigfoot.com
Tue Apr 13 22:56:43 UTC 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: <agree at carltonfields.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 1999 4:32 PM
Subject: RE: Collapsible tree view? (see Bob's Browser)

I used Bob's Browser briefly a couple days ago, and don't recall a
collapsible/expandable hierarchial view.  I remember a static textual
hierarchy, only.  Did I miss something?

Yes.  There is a menu (I think denominated "drilling" or something like
that) that has what you are seeking.

Yes, I see it now, but when I select Driller I get Message not undersood:
initWithContents:font:.  Seems also that I can't bring up a debugger anymore
from the error box.  Maybe I trashed something in the image.

Thanks.

Best,