ESUG Advanced Seminar is looking for Squeakers

Peter William Lount peter at smalltalk.org
Wed Apr 7 15:25:47 UTC 1999

Hi Stephane,

Is there a specific web page for this event? If so please email it to me so
that I can post it on http://www.smalltalk.org/events.html. If not please
create a specific web page.

Currently I am linking to your generic home page, but there is no place to
find out the info on the conference there!!!! (Or at least I can't find it
;--(.

All the best,

Peter W. Lount
peter at smalltalk.org