How can I run a Headless Squeak app?

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Apr 23 17:14:46 UTC 1999

Open the image with the normal VM, do magic, then open image with headless.

Now, magic: three ways:

1. specify .st file to run at start-up
  - but may not work: last time I checked the file name was not passed...
2. create PWS class startUp method
  - put the code you want to run at (duh!) start up
  - do Smalltalk addToStartUpList: (Smalltalk at: #PWS)
3. put code in Workspace
  - the first line should be: 'Smalltalk snapshot: true anQuit: true'
  - rest should be your start up code
  - select all this and do it

Bolot