Question

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Mon Apr 26 14:33:02 UTC 1999

Hi Jen.

I don't believe that the system browser dialogs have "stay open" menus, but
I know that Bob Arning's browser does.  His browser is still under
development (i.e. it changes more frequently than the system browser), but
it is cool.  You might want to check it out.

Here it is:  http://www.charm.net/~arning/BobsBrowser.14Apr1206pm.cs.txt

---==> Chris