Separating virtual machine and image files on Windows NT

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Thu Apr 29 22:36:54 UTC 1999

Hmmm, this sounds like a minor bug in the Win32 VM startup code.
I'll mention it to Andreas Raab.

Did you try the technique I mentioned of not specifying any
path in the shortcut, and starting the image by dropping it
onto the VM shortcut?

If you only have a single image, you can put it in the same
directory as the VM itself and name it "Squeak.image". Put the
changes file in that directory too. Then you can start it just
by invoking "squeak.exe" via a shortcut. But this doesn't let
you have multiple image files.

	-- John