[BUG] source codes for many methods are broken

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Wed Apr 21 17:07:12 UTC 1999

I'm not seeing these problems on Windows -- but I also used WS_FTP in
binary mode for the download. In general, downloading the .sources and
..changes files in uncompressed form with a browser is not a good idea.

BTW, for impatient Windows Squeakers it's worth downloading Aladdin
Expander for Windows to deal with the Mac compression formats the Squeak
Team usually initially distributes things in (just be sure to turn off
the autoconversion of text files to Windows format). It's freeware:
http://www.aladdinsys.com/expander/index.html

-- Dwight