[ThingLab] Documentation complete!

Alan Kay Alan.C.Kay at disney.com
Sat Apr 3 21:09:10 UTC 1999

Reinier --

This is terrific! Thanks.

I saw that you got the illustrations from the newly revived Squeak
ThingLab. This means that we should be able to make an "Active Essay" by
putting Alan's text and the Squeak windows into a BookMorph. With this,
readers can actually read about ThingLab in Squeak and try out the examples
as they are encountered. Are you game to do it for Chapter 2?

Cheers,

Alan

------