Change in mailing list "From:" field?

wirth at almaden.ibm.com wirth at almaden.ibm.com
Tue Apr 27 02:01:20 UTC 1999

Sigh...  Looks like the problem is probably at my end since it sounds like
no one else is seeing it.  My current suspicion is that it's the gateway
that translates Internet email into Lotus Notes mail.  (I looked at the
hidden fields in the message that I receive in Notes, and there's nothing
resembling the original sender's address.)

Sorry to bother everyone.

Mike Wirth

squeak at cs.uiuc.edu on 04/26/99 06:30:21 PM

Please respond to squeak at cs.uiuc.edu