browser update problem

O'NEEL Bruce beoneel at mindspring.com
Tue Apr 27 08:49:33 UTC 1999

Hi,
  Thanks to both of you.  Now that I have them turned on they are
really cool.  I'm caught by the "too small screen problem" so
useGlobalFlaps isn't one of my preference options, so, you can also
turn them on by selecting 'windows...' off the world menu, and then
selecting 'flaps... '

 Thanks for the other suggestions.  I should have spent more time
poking :-)

cheers

bruce

--
Reality is 80m polygons - Alvy Ray Smith
Bruce O'Neel - beoneel at mindspring.com
http://homepage.iprolink.ch/~bioneel/beo/beo.html