Car and Steering wheel demo and Squeak-DEMOS

Steve Wart swart at home.com
Fri Aug 27 02:05:45 UTC 1999

You should open a new morphic project and make sure no windows are open in
it.

The problem with event recorders like this is that they play back a sequence
of mouse and keyboard events, without regard to things in the playback
environment that can get in the way.

I had a similar problem and it turned out that the first mouse click that
was supposed to open the menu happened over top of something else I had open
in the window. Once the recorder gets off to the wrong start, the result is
essentially what you describe.

Steve