Update from server blows up.

Tim Rowledge rowledge at interval.com
Fri Aug 6 05:39:47 UTC 1999

David, I _think_ this is a small mistake on Andreas' part - since you say
you are running windows, I assume you downloaded the Squeak2.4d (or some
similar name) from Andreas' website?
IF so, then I had a similar problem last week (and stupidly forgot to
notify him) which I worked around by grabbing an image labelled 2.4c from
Ian's site.  So far as I could make out, something is wrong in the
version/update-state variables in the 2.4d image file.

tim

--
General remote signature - name, company name, address, WWW address? Work
international number. Disclaimer?