Cleveland Smalltalk Users Group

David Mitchell dmmitchell at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 18 05:29:01 UTC 1999

Hello, John Greve and I are resurrecting the Cleveland Smalltalk User's
Group.
Our initial plan is to meet on the last Monday of each month. Therefore...

  What:   Cleveland Smalltalk User's Group

  Where:  Beachwood Public Library
          (Corner of Richmond and Shaker, just South of Beachwood Place
Shopping Center)
          25501 Shaker Blvd
          Beachwood, OH
          (216) 831-6868

  When:   Monday, August 30th at 6:30 PM

  Who:    Contact John Greve (jgreve at directobjects.com)
          or me (dmitchell at appliedreasoning.com)

  Why:    [stolen from the Massachusetts Smalltalk Users Group notice ;-) ]

          Because Smalltalk is still happening, still great, and is still
the
          preferred OO technology out there!
          And also...
          *  It's a great way to network with other Smalltalk folks
          *  It's a great place to get answers and to pose questions
          *  It's a great place to discuss open source Smalltalk (Go Squeak!
http://www.squeak.org)

The first meeting will be decidedly low key. We'll talk small, figure out
group logistics, and I'll give a semi-formal Squeak-and-pony show.

Hope to see you there.

-- Dave