Unix 2.5 sources - who wants'em?

Peter William Lount peter at smalltalk.org
Sat Aug 21 17:53:49 UTC 1999

Hi Tim,

I'd like a copy of the sources so that I can build them for FreeBSD.

Where can I get them? Or email them to me please...

Are you familiar with the Pluggable Web Server? It seems to go to sleep
under X-Windows on my FreeBSD box. I'm wondering if this is a problem with
all *nix versions of Squeak that use X-Windows.

Do you know where the documentation (if any) on "headless operation" of
Squeak is?

Would you like to write a short (or long) article for
http://www.smalltalk.org?

Thanks,

All the best,

Peter William Lount