source in browser? - (new user question)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Thu Aug 12 19:59:57 UTC 1999

At 3:17 PM -0400 8/12/99, Bolot Kerimbaev wrote:

>It definitely is a Stuff-It conversion problem. I had the same problem
>when I just unstuffed the archive. But when I changed preferences to
>never perform file conversion (as Dwight and others pointed out),
>everything worked fine (from the same archive).
>
>bolot

We definitely need a way around the StuffIt hassle (StuffIt's been pissing
me off lately :)). What if the source and changes files were zipped (after
all, stuffit is an *archive* format as well, and shouldn't screw up)? They
can be unzipped by Squeak the first time you run the image.

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia