Internet Suite (Instant Messaging/FPT)

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Aug 28 18:58:20 UTC 1999

Dino is implementing a unified messanger (ICQ, AOL IM, Yahoo, etc.) in
Squeak. It may take a while longer because of the AOL-MS war, and AOL's
new licensing tactics (don't know details).

Hey, why do you think Squeak should have all this stuff to attract
interest? People were still using DOS when Macs had Photoshop...

bolot