remember to add those goodies to the Swiki!

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at gate.net
Wed Aug 25 13:32:56 UTC 1999

>On Wed, 25 Aug 1999, Andrew C. Greenberg wrote:
>
> > >Also, prefixing those announcements with [FIX], [ENH], or [ADDON] would
> > >get them included automagically in the archive at
> > >	http://swiki.gsug.org/sqfixes
> >
> > Perhaps there ought to be a [GOODIE] as well?
>
>I would consider goodies to be add-ons?
>
>  /bert

I don't know, would it?  Is "AddOn" a term of art with any meaning in
the Smalltalk community, as is "Goodie?"  Is it any different?

My point is that it should be easy, even for feeble folks, to
remember the headings and to use them by convention.  (Is it time for
a periodic listServ FAQ so everyone remembers the conventions and
their definitions; and newbies are told clearly, so they don't have
to remember or guess what they never learned?)