Old Smalltalk reference

squeaker squeaker at dangerous-minds.com
Sun Aug 22 22:59:50 UTC 1999

>On Sat 21 Aug, Bruce C. Dillahunty wrote:
>> I am interested in finding a copy of this
>> "Programmer as Reader" article by Adele Goldberg...

Tim Rowledge replied:
>I'm pretty sure I have a copy at the office, ....

As this is an old but seemingly germane article, what would be the chances
of getting the appropriate permissions to have it posted somewhere on the
WWW?

John

| John, squeaker at dangerous-minds.com | Squeak? http://www.squeak.org/ |
| "Some minds are dangerous because they're sharp and pointed;        |
|  others, because they're heavy and dull; mine, because I know       |
|  enough to get into trouble but not necessarily out."               |