Simple Morphic project

Spencer Yu u8222015 at ccserv6.cc.nctu.edu.tw
Thu Aug 19 14:34:32 UTC 1999

[Great Morphic example snipped]

Thanx Tim! This example really got me hooked into Morphic.
Now, I would like to know:

* If it is possible to construct the counter (one LedMorph, two
  SimpleButtomMorphs) without writing a single line of code,
  assuming that LedMorph already has "increment" and "decrement"
  menthods? I thought it was possible to do such a thing by creating
  the Led and buttoms from the "World>>new morph..." menu, and then
  sort of embed them to some AlignmentMorphs. But I couldn't figure
  a way out to do it.

* Since I can store a morph to a file, how can I load a morph
  from file and give it a name?

Thanx!

Hsin-Hao Yu
(Squeak newbie)