[BUG] ClassBuilder breaks class references

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Mon Aug 2 23:32:30 UTC 1999

Bob,

Thanks for the info - it will be fixed with update 1367 which will show up
any time soon out there for the test pilots.

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+