A morphic idea

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Fri Aug 20 18:06:22 UTC 1999

Ivan,

> Andreas' idea of keeping a local copy of the
> appropriate transformation inside a Morph's otherProperties field is a
> good way to do things, much better my approach which was to use a
> Decorator/Wrapper class for every Morph.

I'm not talking about keeping a copy but the actual transformation. Thus ...

> Still, this does not solve the problem of the Transformation morph not
> deleting itself.

.... transformation morphs would be completely unneccessary since every morph
would be sort of a transformation morph.

  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+