[BUG] ClassBuilder breaks class references

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Aug 3 19:58:47 UTC 1999

Probably - For one thing I just put out the update yesterday into the Disney
internal update stream and Dan was down here (so he couldn't easily put it
out) and for another thing Dan usually lets updates for at least a couple of
days on the internal update server - just in case that there is a serious
problem that will be discovered immediately by anyone in our group.

So please be patient for a while,
  Andreas
--
+===== Andreas Raab ========= (andreasr at wdi.disney.com) ==+
| Walt Disney Imagineering        Phone: +1 818 544 5016  I
I Glendale, CA                    Fax:   +1 818 544 4544  I
+======< http://isgwww.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~raab >========+