Browser Plugin

Alexander Lazarevic Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Tue Aug 3 02:02:41 UTC 1999

Hi!

I used the source files from Andreas Browser Plugin for Win32 systems
and wrote a version for unix. (Ok, nothing the squeak world was
desperately waiting for, but hey ...)
To be honest I have to say, that I just compiled it here on my linux
box, but I think it should compile on other unix systems as well.  The
plugin is far from perfect (I'm no X11pert) and should be considered
experimental.

If somebody wants to have a look at it:
<http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~lazarevi/squeak/squeak_plugin.html>

Alex.
--
-- Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet            mailto: Alexander at Lazarevic.de --