Smalltalk-80 font

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Fri Dec 31 09:19:26 UTC 1999

Andrew, Scott,

>It just occurred to me that Stefan's "FontSetStuff" fileout must be a
>prerequisite for "FontSetPaloAlto.st".

That's right.  I'm sorry if that wasn't clear.

But I just checked my stuff with a 2.7a [#1726] image and it still works
for me with one exception:  You cannot easily install the new font as
default.  Now, there're a couple of preferences settings you have to find
and all manually change from NewYork or Comic to PaloAlto.  The FontSet
class also changed its category but that doesn't affect stability.

To check whether you have a new font, use Cmd+K (or Alt+K) in a workspace
and try out that new font.

If you still have problem, please tell me with a more detailed description.
Thanks.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust  //  Bevor wir fallen, fallen wir lieber auf.