Breakthrough -- calling FORTRAN from Squeak !

Stephen Travis Pope stp at create.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 16 20:26:04 UTC 1999

Y'mean other folks want to use this?

Actually, I'm waiting for 2.7 to be released, then I'll make fresh
releases of all my packages: STP12, SMS-OODB, and Siren.

The cmix stuff will be included in the Siren 2.7 release (along with a
[unfortunately Mac-only] plug-in version of the MIDI primitives).
ByTheWay: Are there any volunteers to port the extended (but still
simple) MIDI primitives to Windows, Linux, or IRIX? The API has been
stable for over a year; the header file's at
ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Music/Siren/2.4/VM/sqMIDI.h.

stp

--
stp

Stephen Travis Pope  --  http://www.create.ucsb.edu/~stp