Midi files on a Squeak ftp server

John.Maloney at disney.com John.Maloney at disney.com
Wed Dec 8 20:09:07 UTC 1999

You're right, of course. I think that Ted has mirrored the
MIDI directory on all of our servers now (uiuc, webpage, squeak.org).
Note that these files are sometimes only be visible from HTTP, not
from FTP.

There *is* a difference between squeak download sites and update
servers. Perhaps there shouldn't be, but historically we were not
able to configure the servers running our download sites the
way we needed to, so we established two other servers as update
servers.

	-- John