[BUG] TestInterpreterPlugin

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Thu Dec 9 15:20:44 UTC 1999

Dear Andrew!

First I want to thank you very much for the excellent stuff in TIP!
Your work is very useful for me!

With the bug report I didn't want to criticise your work, but every
programmer needs bug reports, isn't it? It was in friendly spirit...

_My_ egoism is as follows: I want to create a LargeIntegers plugin (see
) and wanted to get a feeling of the stability of the existing
interpreter classes (to know where to search if or how to avoid that
something funny happens ;-) ).

And often fast written hints save newbies a lot of work...

Greetings,

Stephan Rudlof

--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)