port to m68k - where is it

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Thu Dec 2 00:42:01 UTC 1999

> On Tue, 23 Nov 1999, Bruce ONeel wrote:
>
>> 2 - John M McIntosh built the VM and the shared libraries for a mac
>> with a FPU.  This is the version that I'll add to to the mac bundle if
>> it doesn't look like it will be too confusing, else I bundle it separatly.
>
> Either would be great.  Just post a location for downloading!
>
> Thanks,
>
> Miles Fidelman

Ok, I posted a VM (among other things)

http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/papers/tipsAndThoughts/codeFragments.html

If a few people could try it and let me know if there are any problems.

Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6