Goodie for Change Set Browser hides automatic updates

David N. Smith (IBM) dnsmith at watson.ibm.com
Wed Dec 1 23:12:42 UTC 1999

At 15:45 -0500 12/1/99, Norton, Chris wrote:
>Hi Scott & David.
>
>I think both goodies complement each other functionally.  Scott's helps to
>identify our local change sets (not from SqC) and David's helps to clean up
>our image after we're done with the SqC change sets (although personally, I
>prefer to keep them forever :-).
>
>I'm allocating my proxy vote for including both features into the base.

Mine does *not* get rid of the change sets; it just hides them
temporarily in the browser from which the menu item is invoked. There
is already code in Squeak to remove 'numeric' change sets but you
have to run it manually.

The other goodie sounds like it might be useful too; is it
complicating things too much to consider a 'view...' submenu for
selecting how to view change set lists?

Dave
David N. Smith
IBM T J Watson Research Center