Running multiple VM on one image

Peter Crowther Peter.Crowther at IT-IQ.com
Tue Dec 14 09:44:56 UTC 1999

> is it possible to run more
> than one VM on one image (like shared memory between threads or
> something like this)

Not easily.  Maybe with a *lot* of work.

> Is there someone attempting this or something similar?

Yes.  I'm trying to put a protection system into a Smalltalk image so that
multiple users can work on it at the same time.  I'm currently (still!)
stalled in the bowels of the VM on the protection, but have a working
multi-headed telnet server if you're interested.

		- Peter