[ENH] Improved ChangeSet Browser changes

David N. Smith (IBM) dnsmith at watson.ibm.com
Wed Dec 15 20:30:46 UTC 1999

Several weeks ago I made a change to the change set browser that
allowed hiding/showing 'numeric' change sets. Several people
suggested that they had made a different change which they liked
better: they sorted the change set so that the numeric names were
last.

I liked that idea, so I added it to my changes. There are now two new
menu items 'show/hide numerics' and 'smart sort/don't sort' in the
change set names pane which can be used in any combination.

Show numerics is true by default; when false, change set names that
start with one or more digits are hidden.

Don't sort is true by default; when false, change sets are sorted so
that numeric change sets come last in descending order, preceded by
other change sets in ascending order.

Both defaults match those of the current change set browser;
installing this change has no effect until one or both menu items are
selected.

The change set for this change is at:

    http://www.dnsmith.com/squeak

Dave