Squeak Messaging services

Ian Trudel ian.trudel at tr.cgocable.ca
Fri Dec 3 18:58:00 UTC 1999

Lex Spoon wrote the IRC client found within Squeak. However, I did some
change and plan some others. It's just a good thing that page is up now. I
haven't even answer Lex's email about his questions yet cause I have lots of
school stuffs (univ semester is ending uh? ::P). Welp, just add me in this
messaging services team. I'll try to come up with more thoughts about
scripts during this weekend.

regards,
Ian