[FIX] [ENH] Intervals

Jarvis, Robert P. Jarvisb at timken.com
Fri Dec 3 21:33:59 UTC 1999

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF3DD5.0832B032

OK, I've altered the class comment on Interval to indicate that both
integers and fractions are acceptable start, stop, and step values.  I've
also gone through all the senders of #includes:, and it appears that no
existing code will break.  There were only two places that appeared to send
Interval>>includes, those being
HTMLformatter>>select:values:selections:size:multiple: and
HTMLformatter>>swikify:linkhandler:.  Both of these methods should be fine
because the step value on the intervals they're using will be 1.  (Dan,
where's that type inferencer?!? :-).  Comments, as always, are solicited and
welcomed.

 <<Interval changes.3Dece418pm.cs>>
Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken