Is 40Kb too big to post to the Squeak list?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sat Dec 18 23:31:15 UTC 1999

I've got something I'd like to contribute for Squeak (time zone support),
but it's about 40Kb after I zip it. Is that too big for this mailing list?
Minnow does not seem to work well for this kind of thing (and it's down
again anyway) so I'd like to just post to the list if it doesn't clog
the mail connections too badly.

Could a Squeak person with a poor mail connection please tell me what
is the largest message you would want to have on this list? Thanks.

Dave