Squeak Messaging services

Dino gte949e at prism.gatech.edu
Fri Dec 3 12:43:46 UTC 1999

Just to let everyone know here...  I've just about finished AIM.  ICQ is
done.  I should have finished all this long time ago.  I just lack time
to do this and my school work and my zillion other projects.  Right now
I'm trying to make my code look presentable... :)

I believe Ian Trudel wrote the IRC port, so soon enough, we'll have
everything.

Dino