Help! Squeak crashes during updates

Torge Husfeldt jean-jaques.gelee at gmx.de
Mon Dec 20 18:09:42 UTC 1999

Hi All!
Thanks for your great concern on my little problem!
Since you asked for it - here are further facts of my system-configuration:
Win98 First Edition
-> windows 4, Build 1998
-> DirectX 4.07.00.0700
AMD K6-II 350 MHz
-> 3DNow!, MMX
Tekram Mainboard
-> Award modular BIOS v4.51PG
-> BIOS date 12/21/98
-> Total physical memory: 64MB (PS/2-EDO)
Guillemot Maxi Gamer Phoenix (3dfx Banshee 16¥MB) PCI-Graphics
-> Driver Date 2-22-1999

Hope this helps, sorry that i can't document many incidences with the system
of the second victim - this leads me to think that it hasn't much to do with
hardware issues espacially since it runs perfectly on the _same_ machine
under linux).

Torge

P.S.: I tried PlayWithMe 7 without Hardware FP and it ran (No better it
walked very slowly - proceeded). So the clue has to lie somewhere in the
hardware...