Smalltalk-80 font

Andrew P. Black apb at cse.ogi.edu
Thu Dec 30 22:29:37 UTC 1999

Stefan Matthias Aust writes

>Somewhere on the web (I think on Helge Horch's page) I found a strike font
>called PaloAlto which looks like the original Smalltak-80 font.  I made a
>fontset for this font and would like to share it here.
>

>bye
>Attachment converted: Topaz:FontSetPaloAlto.zip (pZIP/pZIP) (0002AEE1)

I filed this in, and replied "yes" to the 'Do you want to install
''PaloAlto'' as default font?' question.  Everything hung, and
eventually the VM crashed with what I believe is called a stack
walkback with "out of memory" at the top.  (I've never had this
happen before - I guess that I just don't hack hard enough.)